We are making positions available for young, highly skilled and experienced Indonesian software developers to work at our Jakarta office at 22nd floor of Sovereign Plaza building in TB Simatupang (across Citos). Successful candidates will work with an international team to create global product.
Web Application Developer
- Planning, designing and developing web application and services.
- Candidate should be skilled and experienced in web development using ASP.NET and PHP
- Candidate should have strong basic knowledge of software engineering, and therefore is a quick learner of any new software technology.
- Candidate should possess inquisitive mind and “can do” attitude, able to work with full commitment to deliver the job's target and deadline.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work well in a team and with minimum supervision.
- A working English language knowledge is required.
How to apply
- Experienced with web app development (ASP.NET/PHP/HTML/CSS)
- Should have good debugging skills
- The ability to read and comprehend open source projects
- Knowledge of version control system (preferably Git, or experience in SVN)
- Familiar with latest web technologies and frameworks.
- Skill of other programming languages is a plus (Java, Ruby on Rails, C/C++, Perl etc)
Interested candidates should send to jobs at netikaindonesia dot com
a comprehensive profile describing each skill/experience with self-evaluation ratings and years of experience, as well as result of self-evaluation using the matrix at http://netikaindonesia.com/recruit/matrix.html
, and attach a recent photograph to it. Include Skype ID in the email for inquiries and pre-interview/intervew. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.